SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Good high potency probiotics for cheaper price than in local stores

I don't know why they charge an arm and a leg for good probiotics in a local health stores. So, I found this here and am very pleased with it. This high potency is meant for restoring your gut flora after antibiotics therapy. Which our MDs never tell us to do! Mixes well with water, tastes ok, a little milky. Hope it does it's job.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I used these after a strong dose of antibiotics. I learned I'm not keen on this doasage form but then im not a liquid medicine kinda person. I could taste it even in juice. I think id rather take a couple capsules then use this again unless i was to use it for yogurt instead of a starter. I do feel for the amount of probiotics in each dose is fanastic.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This product is one of my best probiotics that i have used in the past the quality is is very good and contains a very good ingredient in it, and the benefits are very unique among other types of probiotics .The supplement is very very good i will like to order for more.Thank you.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great probiotics if you want to get a boost. Perfect size as it comes in packets. The taste is something you might have to get used to, but it’s not too bad.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I had to take antibiotics and decided to take this half way thru. That beat down feeling was lessened and by the end of my anitbiotics, I felt pretty good.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good quality I feel better since I used this I will order again and again if u had or have candida use this u wil see different and flora will be balanced thank u I herb

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I rated it good ..have to use a lot to get the results Which is kinda expensive. I prefer this powder than capsules. My boys like the powder too.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The product helped calm my “IBS”, however, it hasn’t eliminated my symptoms entirely. Been taking it 2x per day for 1.5 months. Great delivery and service from iHerb.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Good quality and the size of the pill is easy to consume and there are a lot of pills in a package