Page 1 - Reviews - Renpure, Coconut & Vitamin E Conditioner, 24 fl oz (710 ml) - iHerb
SG
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I got this because the biotin and collagen one was out of stock.. classic renpure conditioner nice and creamy and smells good. You get a really good amount for the price and ingredients better than normal drugstore products

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I am obsessed with Renpure products, they are all natural and they work. This conditioner leaves hair soft and silky without a strong coconut smell, in fact it has a sweet honey like fragrance that I really like.

Posted on May 22, 2021

This is my first order. Vitamin E is essential for moisturizing our hair and good for scalp as well. No itchy or damage to my scalp. After using this, my hair has been shining and smooth. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

This conditioner seems better than the shampoo but still doesn’t leave my hair soft after rinsing off. I just have difficult dry frizzy hair. So it’s an ongoing hunt for something suitable.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Nice smell. Leave my hair soft. Big size and good price.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love this conditioner. Love the giant bottle too highly recommended

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

love this brand have most of there products works very well with my hair and skin

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I bought following the recommendation of writers. It is excellent. You should try, too.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Very good product, it improved the condition of ky dry and frizzy hair. I will order again and continue using this. thank you.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022