SG

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great quality solution that is on the more expensive side but you can feel the difference! I usually use cheaper drug store contacts solutions and threat myself once in a while with Renu when I feel like my peepers deserve it☺️👸🏼 usually in extra dry environment or when I need to use screen too much👀 Please click thumb up for my review 😽

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

We have made lots of slime over the years, and this contact solution mixed with baking soda is our favorite way to make slime. It’s a great brand to use with contacts as well, as I’ve worn them for 25 years.

Posted on May 19, 2022

You feel that is an effective package in a small size. You can benefit from daily use. Great quality with no scent. A value for money.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

i have been using this brand for long time. i have senstive eyes after using this i didnt feel uncomfortable. i perfer small package cuz i dont wear contact lens everyday.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good travel size! I use this drops almost every day

0b752fc8-46fa-4238-901b-0ecf46cbc64b
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The best solution for me, it clean the lenses well