SG

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Helps to draw impurities on the surface of skin.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

This mask was very good for problem skin, I only use it in serious area, however I really do not like the smell

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Great mask for acne-prone skin. Has a specific smell but does its job perfectly

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It’s good and I like it

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Good for sensitive and oily skin, but might not purchase it again.

Posted on May 29, 2017

This is the best and most wonderful clay mask I have ever tried and I highly recommend it to whomever is looking to clear up their blemish-prone skin. I suffer from cystic acne and have tried so many different things to try and clear it up. Since using this clay mask I have achieved significant results and my complexion has drastically improved in appearance. Not only has my acne cleared up and dried up COMPLETELY, but many of my acne scars (discoloration and hyper-pigmentation) have also faded. My boyfriend is a strong believer in this mask as well and since I've introduced it to him he uses it now weekly and loves how great it works. Does not over-dry or irritate the skin at all and it contains ingredients from the Dead Sea (it's a product of Israel!) which is awesome! Give this AMAZING mask a try, you won't regret it and you have nothing to lose! ^_^

Posted on Apr 7, 2017

I like this mask a lot and will buy again. Have been using it few months now. I have oily skin. I like this mask because it does not feel as heavy and super drying as for example some usual clay mask would feel, but this one feels lighter but just as effective. And I see it lightening blemishes and red spots on my face.

nutinjp
Posted on Mar 29, 2016

I have had problems with acne for almost half a year and I was so desperate because nothing I have tried so far seemed to help. This mask really helps me keep my acne at bay. I use it every morning and leave it 20 minutes. My skin and acne scars appear brighter which made me so happy. The only problem (not really a problem) is it's a bit drying so don't forget to moisturize after using it.

Posted on May 8, 2010

I've been a masque connoisseur for over 30 years. This one has a really nice consistency. It is white, so it doesn't look awful if stuck in the pores. It dries tight, but not hard and crackly so you can't breath. It smells a little bit like Noxzema, but not as strong. It helps to dry blemishes, with natural ingredients. Thumbs up for this one.