SG

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
¡Excelente!

It is really ultra light, I have combination, sensitive skin and I was looking for a daytime moisturizer to use after a serum and before sunscreen, which I apply 2 or 3 times during the day, so it's important for me that the moisturizer is really really light to avoid excess oil on my face by the afternoon. This is working perfectly now that the weather is warm and my forehead and nose tend to be oily in this weather.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Like ALL Reviva Products 👌Fantastic!!!! I have been a Beauty Therapist for 39 years I know the back story in The Reviva company Their founder. NYC pharmacist 👨‍⚕️ Legitimate, much R&D that goes into these products. This particular creme is light. If you live in hot / humid climate would be perfect. Comfortable on the skin Good under foundation 👌

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The cream was recommended to me by my friend. Good quality, I like it. Composition is really good, my skin is happy with this cream.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love reviva labs products. They're all I use for my face care. This moisturizer makes my skin so soft and keeps the dries away.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Infinity love I bought it second time.. it do moisturise the skin with making a layer or greasy layer or any thing its just absorb in the skin and moisture

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

no scent at all, which I like. easy to spread and absorbs quickly. but I think it is WRONG to label this for daytime use when it contains lactic acid, an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) which makes skin sensitive to UV exposure, and due to this has a warning label on back advising use of SPF. however this is not visible on iHerb picture! please change this! therefore I am using it at night now. it's OK for my oily skin but people with dry or aging skin may want additional moisture, perhaps an oil on top. because of this it is too thin for my preference. also the packaging is cheap and does not protect the product well from exposure to air or contamination. I don't think I would buy again but some people may like it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is so light in the skin and is barely there. So hydrating and did not cause any breakouts to my face so I am very happy with this product!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It’s nice and light but I feel like it’s not last longing. My skin is combination skin but even after using this moisturizer I feel my face little dry.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

My daughter (38 yrs old) tried this cream several years ago and is sold on it. She has retained very youthful skin and has had the experience of people thinking she is in her 20's because of how good her complextion is. Frequently she is told " you haven't aged a bit since I met you". Very good product.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I don't know what I was expecting, I feel that I was expecting something more from this cream, although I can't say why. It'n not bad, it is as it says, a light moisturizer, and rich, my skin feels ok, but I do not think that I would buy it again. Next I wanna try cosrx all in one cream.