SG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I’ve been using this product for many years and it satisfies my lips to have a smooth and healthy texture. It’s riched in vitamin E and that is always appealing to me. I tend to apply matte lipstick and by far I knew that it can dry my lips, so this vitamin lippie balm provides moisture on my lips and at the same time leverage a protection to prevent my lips from drying. Additional tips: glide smoothly on your lips before applying lipstick. Apply this product every night before hitting the sack(include areas under your eyes)

1dafa656-c61e-4bec-91d0-2b2460d49c54
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This little vitamin E stick is so nourishing! I use it on my laps as well as underneath my eyes since I moved to a very different climate that is very dry. It's not oily either nor drying out and I can see this being used year round for its moisturizing benefits.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I use this vitamin e stick around my eyes instead of eye cream, and for me it works much better than fancy eye creams. One stick lasts me a good two months so they are far more economical too. It also works well as a substitute for lip balm.

83637945-d63c-434c-9c5c-91f86342116f
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

THE BEST eye cream and lip balm I’ve ever used. The fine lines around my eyes have reduced, making me look younger and fresher. (It doesn’t help with the dark circles though) It works well as a lip balm too and my lips haven’t cracked since I started using it. It doesn’t leave any sticky residue on either eye area or lips. Amazing product, will repurchase!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Omg where this thing was before?! Age: 35 Concern: combination skin Package and size: like standard drugstore lip balm: Benefits: very moisturizing!!! Not oily, matte finish, amazing only the best natural ingredients. Use: under eyes, lips, dry patches on face. Quality: 10/10, waiting to repurchase the moment it’s back in stock! No harsh scent, just really sweet ish subtle smell, barely noticeable even for super sensitive people.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought one for its Ve content, but was pleasantly surprised with its texture. Sometimes in winter foundation would cringe around eye area making lines visible and i just need to apply a little of this stuff and all dryness and lines disappear. I sometimes use this as lip balm on the go as well, a very versatile and handle multifunctional product to have. Totally recommend

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I wanted something that my toddler could use when they wanted to mimick my chapstick application. This is perfect because even if they miss their lips, they still get a benefit from the product on their chin. I love it too. It isn't too thick or too sticky. It doesn't have any smell or taste. It's just pretty perfect!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Unscented, very emollient and moisturizing stick balm that can be used on other parts of the face or body as needed. Nice product, not sure it would be good to ship in the summer heat, as it might melt. I have read that others use this under their eyes. I have not tried that yet. I just needed something to give intense moisture to my lips in the cold weather, especially when the indoor air is dry from furnace heat.