SG

Posted on May 3, 2022

rhythm superfoodos is an amazing company! the taste is amazing, you almost can't believe you eat such high quality product of such amazing ingredients. I use it as snack and in recipes on salads and other carbs. great for diet and beneficial with all the vitamins of the veggies!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I was wary about actually purchasing Rhythm Superfoods Organic Broccoli White Cheddar & Parmesan Bites because how can they taste like cheese when they contain no cheese/dairy?! For some strange reason I also thought they were marinated opposed to crunchy. Silly me! I was looking for a healthy natural snack for work & this certainly fits the bill - low calorie, surprisingly crunchy & cheesy. This will certainly be a re-purchase for me. I took 1 * off because I wish it came @ a better price point.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

These Broccoli Bites are amazing! They taste delightfully cheesy and are nice and crunchy. The only problem is that they taste so good that you'll be craving more once you finish the packet.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

When we opened the packet, we were so surprised that broccoli’s shape is still intact! Nice and light snack with a good cheesy flavour.

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

1st time trying, is tasty and the kids love it! an alternative for kids who dont like to eat their greens...

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Interesting taste, I like it, also ca n put on top of a salad

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Delicious! This is incredibly good!! Loved every bit of this snack. It is a small portion. Great quality of ingredients.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It tastes good and its crunchy. But the taste of cheese is less apparent than I expected.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I really enjoyed snacking on this, only wish it had a bit more jn the package due to the high price.