SG

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Unexpectedly Tasty!

I was dubious about this product, but found them crunchy and delicious. They had true cheddar flavor not overwhelmed by the cauliflower. I enjoyed them as a healthy, low - carb snack. The package had more than I expected, but still wished there were more. It's a bit pricey for a 1 serving bag so I saved some for the next day, but it wasn't easy!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I had never tried cauliflower chips before ordering these and I have been converted! They’re great quality, really great ingredients and taste fantastic. The size of the package is good. I love to eat these snacks on the go.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Wasn’t expecting it to be so crunchy! Very good, great flavor and crispy, a fun snack. It’s not to big, and not very low on cal, but a fun snack.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love how crispy and tasty these cauliflower bites are. It's a pitty that the size is so small as you'releft with a definite craving for more by the time you finish the packet.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love these I just wish there were more in the packages or they cost less. It’s very expensive for what you get. But otherwise they are a great crunchy snack, good replacement for potatoes chips if you ever have a craving for that.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I really like these cauliflower snacks sprinkled on salads for some crunch. The price on IHerb is much better than other retailers. Will buy again

It is a tasty snack with a good flavor but, in my opinion, the package is too small! 😂

ddee72bf-0a78-441e-85c2-fe1d1afe56fe
d5d8eb33-4aea-46d3-b88a-4c7f4109d41b
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Tastes brilliant, the cheese does wonder to make this tasty. I deduct one star just because some cauliflowers aren't too crispy but still hard to bite.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good! My favorite though is the broccoli! Still, the cauliflower is packed with flavor. Awesome snack. It is a small portion. Great quality of ingredients.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Couldn’t stop eating these. Very moorish, and vaguely healthy.