SG

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love Ricola and this cherry drops. Very good taste with menthol. Comfortable shape for my mouth. Only one drop I breathe easily and free.

c4c53fbb-ea11-4c3b-b4e7-2620d54ae12b

I tried the Cherry Honey variety because I couldn't find my favorite, the Honey Herb. I liked the cherry flavor. It's a slightly medicinal cherry flavor but I was fine with that. While I'll continue stick to with the Honey Herb, I would totally be open to buying the cherry again. Most importantly, like every Ricola drop I've tried, they truly do help with a sore throat. They contain just enough menthol to soothe, without making you nauseous.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Excellent service as usual from Iherb, great tasting herbal throat drops, good for when tickly or sore throat, soothing and great to pop in pocket as individually wrapped.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

These really helped my sore throat however my family did not like the taste; it reminds me of the Robitussin cough syrup I took as a child and didn't like, however I had no issues with the flavor. I highly recommend and will be buying them again.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the Ricola brand of cough/throat drops, but the herbal Original is a little harsh. The Cherry Honey is much more palatable and my significant other prefers these. We purchase these regularly.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I always trust this brand and have been buying for years. This works like a charm every time! I just need one drop to soothe my throat. Not too sweet either and taste great!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

These are the only throat sweets I use and have converted all of my family and friends. Really, really helpful and not just a sales gimmick like the ones on the shelf! Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Composition and quality is great. Effectiveness and benefit is good. Taste and packaging is good as well. Size and scent is ok. Like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I prefer to buy the Ricola lemon drops instead of this. I personally don’t like it that much. Still good though.

e256dff5-b0b7-4ab7-b857-8a85082b0d11
Posted on Feb 17, 2021

This is my favorite flavor, it tastes like candy not like cough drops lol. I enjoy this one the most, it eases dry coughs and sore throat like magic. The moment you take one you’ll see immediate improvement in your voice and throat. This also helps if you’re having problem with swallowing and drinking due to a sore throat, i usually take one before meals so it’s easier when i’m sick.