SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Holy grail brow product

Once I began using this product, it's been the only thing I use on my brows. It's easy to apply and doesn't go on too heavy or dark - I feel I am able to control the application and be precise. The colour is perfect for those that have medium, ashy brows - often products are too deep and warm toned for me, as I am naturally blonde but have darker brows. This is a great option for cool tones and an incredible value too - I've repurchased multiple times and stock up whenever on sale.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Easy to use or apply no need sharpening, no scent, good quality, size is small and thin, packaging is great, good for all age, Benefits you having a nice eyebrow after application, composition easy to break if you drop, color is dark brown, good coverage, texture is good , my concern is it finishes quicker than a traditional eyebrow pencil. 🙈

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality product! It is easy to use and the color stays for a long time, doesn't smudge or fade easily. It's size is slim and compact so it is easy to put in the purse. it is scent-free which I like.

d45b7f59-4522-4d4f-b9c9-cc787cc8dfcd

For the price you really can’t complain. Quite a bit of product, with a spoolie at the other end. Works as expected and the pencil is a bit pointed like a triangular shape.

4817faff-0d17-40e8-bf5a-78feb0d1cc87
e331bf1e-d5bc-4a3d-89c2-9f32c946cc6f
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love this product it’s amazing! It didn’t take too long to arrive and the colour is great. I have used this before but iHerb has the most competitive prices.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

It was the first time I used this kind of eyebrow definer. It works great and does the job except that I worry all the time I might break off the tip. As my eyebrows are very thin I guess from now on I prefer a definer than a pencil.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is a great eyebrow definer. It has a very good eyebrow brush on one end. The color stays on for hours. I'll definitely purchase this again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My favorite brow product so far. It’s easy to use and long lasting. It has a creamy formula. The color and texture are perfect for me.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Great texture, amazing color which is very difficult for me to find a matching/good color. With this I’m just inlove. Super happy with it and it’s definitely the one I’ll stick with from now.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Does not smear, but is removed too easily, even unintentionally. I keep having to turn the bottom, even after one or two strokes. Other than that, color is nice, pretty dark.