SG

DRMAROC
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Top👍👍👍👍👍

Such a waffle is an excellent end to my morning breakfast. Very good quality, excellent ingredients. They are tasty, moderately sweet, and thanks to the added fiber, they can even pass for diet. Honey and Oats is one of my favorites. I got them very cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.👍👍👍

c1ad379c-dd96-41ff-8af5-57f6e73c177b
f583c724-3eb7-4b6e-8df8-bfdff8bb420f

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed Rip Van Wafels! I was expecting a healthier version of a traditional wafel, but these are so much more than that. They're light and fluffy, with just the right amount of sweetness from the honey. I love that they're also packed with oats for some extra nutrition.

46a4fb2b-5b2a-4242-9b7e-0de87dc1d838
c32b0a03-08d5-4841-83c9-f19bc042404c
1d4e1301-ed66-438a-bff1-99c6b6a02ee5
77af341c-7686-4c25-b640-aa3311b0e617
037902c4-8944-4eb5-809c-23f06014a16a
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Well, I would say that these waffles are simply awesome because they have been part of my breakfast for quite some time now. Just at the moment, chm one of them. I got all four types, on sale. Excellent quality, great ingredients, will order again. I recommend. Of course, my favorite flavor is choco cocoa, but Honey & Oats seems to be the most useful.

djagi
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I took them on the way to the mountains. They give energy and strength. The packaging is convenient to carry. Their advantage is that they do not melt like chocolate, in addition, they are stubborn in their fiber composition. They are not too sweet. I liked Honey and Oats. I got them cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.

omilla
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like the taste. I got all four types of the brand. They are filling, I can have one or two for breakfast. Individual packaging is practical for travel. Few carbs and quality ingredients. They are rich in fiber, dietary. Of the four types, I prefer the ones with cocoa, but these are also very tasty, an interesting combination of flavors. I would order again, recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
1912

I love the taste of these waffles. Can be used before or after a workout. They satiate, I have breakfast with them, their size is enough to satisfy hunger. Individual packaging makes them practical for travel and training. Quality ingredients, small amount of carbohydrates. They are rich in fiber, dietary. I took all four types. I would order again, I recommend.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Small size waffles suitable for breakfast. The ingredients are of good quality, little added sugar, they have fiber. All are delicious. I liked the taste of Honey & Oats. I got them cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.

9d2c8b80-a3c5-4e45-be85-cc44ecd78d5b
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The quality, taste, and nutritinal value are excellent. But I wished they sold them in a 6 pack, for a but cheaper. THis is one waffle, which tasted AMAZING. I'd buy again, but still feel they shoudl be bigger. THe companies has a few different flavors. Try them all, then rebuy your favorite

Posted on May 8, 2022

I haven’t actually tried this flavor as I bought this for my mom after trying the other flavors. The Dutch Vanilla & Caramel, Snickerdoodle and Cookies and Cream were all taste so great I decided to buy this flavor for my mom. I know she’ll also love this little snack that won’t spike her blood sugar.