SG

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Excellent! I love this!

I think I’ll be repurchasing this for a long time. I like keeping things simple and my night time routine focuses on hydration and renewal. This fits the bill perfectly! I slather a generous amount at night and I walk up with the smoothest and hydrated skin the next morning! Absolute must buy!

Posted on May 31, 2022

first time iv tried and its one of the best cream, giving you smooth, clear & fresh skin, good for anti aging, the price is fair for its quality and size. will definitely order again and ROC products are one of the best ive tried here

a4bbb7d6-5dd0-401a-9658-b4b29bff38c7
299f756d-87e2-4329-9c4f-15beb34b6537
Posted on May 4, 2022

The packaging and size of the product was very good.The scent is mild and not overpowering. it is very easy to use and moisturize your skin very well.I have sensitive skin and this product hasn't caused any breakouts.

3ec5a1a0-d289-497d-8276-eb30fbf16a05

OMG!!!this product is amazing!My face is usually very dry during winter season but this is the only product i’ve used that made my skin moisturized👌👌👌

a334d7f0-6ac0-4040-9c8b-b7e63e42f2a1
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I love this cream as I use it everyday and you only need a small amount! Lasts a long time and keeps your skin hydrated the whole day! Anyone looking for a retinol creme? This is it!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

High quality moisturizer. It's creamy texture keeps my skin hydrated all day long, without feeling oily... with constant use it made my face look younger, healthier and radiant.Love it!

Posted on May 18, 2022

I really like this moisturizing cream. It is somewhat expensive, but it really does the job combating dryness and helped my fine wrinkles fade out.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

it’s good . the only thing i didn’t find the percentage of retinol in it . i am using it alternately as the product suggest .

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I use many of Roc's products in this line, cannot find fault and sure they are doing wonders for my skin and wrinkles. A definite reduction in fine lines and, over time, a smoothing effect on deeper wrinkles. This cream is less heavy than the intensive creams so perfect for day wear. I would recommend!

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Retinol is so good to the skin but you have to use carefully and build your tolerance level. To start with, you need a product with lower strength. This cream is not strong but not too weak, and it moisturizes well. I have oily skin, I use generous amount every night without exfoliating, I see glow on the next day. If I use after exfoliating, I see stronger effect and slight flaking of skin (an expected phase of peeling)