SG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Great product!!

Light but delicious!! Very convenient and easy to use! The size is also perfect and the package looks so cute! It enhance a lot of drink creation with its interesting composition! I recommand!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Good taste but the packs are a little small. I like to mix with a bit of diet tonic water and it does the trick when you want to save on calories.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I normally can't drink these kinds of calorie-free or sugar-free things because they give me headaches, but these were on special, so I thought I'd give it a try. Both my husband and I thought the taste was actually not bad, but we probably wouldn't order it again unless it was on sale.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These were not bad, but they have a very strong Stevia flavour. The recommended mix is 4 oz. (1/2 C) club soda, so they make a very small drink. You may want to add more liquid to mellow out the flavour. They were an OK deal as something to try at the trial price, but I wouldn't buy them at full price. Mixed with some sparkling water, they make a nice refreshing drink - would be good in the summer on a hot day. They might be worth trying with crushed ice as well, for a more realistic margarita-style drink. And definitely no need to add the alcohol if you prefer a virgin drink!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

When you add it to tequila and club soda it tastes like Smirnoff Ice. Has a more sweet than tangy quality. Easy to carry around, but having a pixie stick would do the same job. Might be better mixed with shave ice.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

love this. a great addition when you are counting calories but want a treat.

nice touch of flavor but the taste depends on the amount of ingredients you use and mix

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

a great mixture for soda, and taste sweet, use stevia as a sweetener it is safe for low carb diet

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I just mix it with collagen! It gave me flavors to my protein shake! I appreciate it

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Bargain price! Easy to make and delish! Zero calories too!