SG

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
perfect for low carb dieters

So I got this on "try it" special for a really good price. I'm keto and this is perfect for ketoers because it uses stevia and erythritol which are in the top 5 best and safest sweeteners. Now, to the taste. It's good! Tastes like real and crisp cranberry. I couldn't taste the harsh, chemical taste that others report to get from stevia. I used this to make home made jelly, one sachet of Skinnies, half an effervescent Voost tablet, 15g natural gelatine, a couple of drops of orange oil and topped up with water. And this was to make 600g of jelly. Really nice and it would go great with vodka and soda. I recommend it. *if my review helped you at all, please drop me a quick like!*

c92fdaed-5baa-4255-b27f-f7df0fbd4f38
38bd02e3-5655-497a-abe0-f108cf29398f
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good quality good size packaging was good price is good good benefits for weight loss great taste highly recommend it if you are on a diet

2be30818-33c4-4956-aa0b-fa926f4e7746
5bf4c532-32c6-48c4-a544-0da64c9d127e
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

So delicious mix!!! Enjoyed my night drink/chill out with friends when I mixed this with soju. And what is best, it is calorie free too!!! So good! Best quality! Superb taste! Will definitely try and use again!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This tastes good, and looks a very pretty pink in the glass. I got it on trial for a good price. The ingredients seem pretty good quality. I think it might be not too hard to make your own version of this. The sachets make it very convenient.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

These packets contain quality ingredients! The taste is good (a bit like berry bubblegum) but a bit too sweet for me, so I only use half a packet per drink. The trial size is nice but I am not sure I would pay the full price for these. Please give my review a thumbs up if it has helped you in any way!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I really enjoyed this berry taste. Have also tried the Maui Mai Tai which is also good but much prefer this one which has a lot more flavor.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is a good concept. Unfortunately, I thought the taste fell short. I didn’t really enjoy the cranberry flavour. I like how easy it is to use and the size is compact. I can tell it’s a good quality product, maybe I will try a different flavour.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Excellent for my Keto diet when I crave for a cocktail!