SG

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Cat loves it!

Cat never likes being brushed, but we previously used brushes with the thin metal bristles instead. This one is much more gentle and the cat won't run away from us anymore. Actively wants us to continue brushing him!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product! His friends recommended him to me and I am grateful to them for that! I will order more!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Bought it for my parent's cat. when I tried to use it on him - he was enjoying the experience. Money well worth it,

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

A bit big for my short haired kittens but the I just brush them more gently. More handy for long haired cats.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

this brush was not very efficient for long hair cats, it do the job, but not very well.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Totally regretted buying after the first use. Fur clings stickily to brush and can’t to be removed cleanly. Prefer another brush from same brand for fleas. You may look up my review for info and photo.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Calming to the car but doesn’t remove lots of hair

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My cat likes it very much!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great product. Value for price!