SG

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

LOVE this smudge! Great scent, very natural and the place smells like I had a forest bonfire in my apt. Top quality product, convenient size and packaging too. The smell is very soothing and my home feels very comfy and calm after smudging this sage there. Deff recommend buying it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The wand I received is HUGE, it's as big around as it is long, I've never seen one rolled that large...I'll be chasing evil spirits for days lol

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like the way this looks just sitting in a bowl with dry flowers and leaves. Then I burn it on special occasions like this weekend where I’m cleansing my house, my mind and body.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great sage! I ordered it for spiritual reasons, it has a bit of a strong scent but nothing unbearable. Just make your windows while using it

Posted on May 10, 2022

After covid wanted to cleanse the house. This packaging is generous in size and has a pleasant scent. I think it would be good to use before yoga.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

my full moon go to. every full moon i burn some sage at home to ward off negative energy. i get this brand from iherb and its quite chunky.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Quality is good. Ingredient is natural and healthy. Good for any age. Scent very good. Use for healthy. It make me feel good and soothing and nautal. Size is good. Package is good enough. Benefit for anyone. Smell is good.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Different from the previous ones I bought - it's lighter and fragrant is a bit less than before. But it's not easy to purchase this from where I live so it's good that I can find it here.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I was so happy to find these! I watch way too many ghost/supernatural shows (mainly because my young adult sons like them) & I find this fascinating. Evidently they've been used since ancient times. If nothing else, I imagine they are harmless, but just the act of burning them & 'smudging' to clear away negative energy may have an uplifting effect. I'm happy to try it.