SG

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I used it to ward off bad energy in the home. The size is huge and can last for a very long time. I dont like the scent but I can do with it if it benefits me . it is natural and I will buy again.. the quality is also quite good .. this is my last stick and I am looking to buy again

8f1cb428-a3f6-4a75-84ef-f477c8e93237
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love this natural sage bundle. It's a great quality and size and I use it daily. It's purifying scent I feel is one of the great benefits and that is soothing. When I received it I was happy with the way it was packaged and that it seems fresh.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love sage! I love the smell so much and I think this is a great product. Recently, I have been really careful about how I use it. I try not to burn the whole thing at once but pick out one leaf and use it one at a time. Happy cleansing!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Love this sage. I've burned a lot of bundles over the years. But this one is super high quality and I find myself drawn to using it more than other ones because it leaves a complex smell and not just a scent of burning something or pot. It's truly high-quality in other words.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great quality product, I love the scent and the natural composition. Convenient packaging too. The smell is very soothing and helps to calm my mind and get ready for some witchy activity. I use it to smudge my place and I love how it smells like a forest fire in there.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived. For starters, this bundle is enormous! It will last a long time! Additionally, the aroma of these leaves is extremely fresh. The local sticks I have smelled have a kind of "off" smell, or smell slightly of chemicals. Definitely not this one! I'm so glad to have found this on iHerb!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

'Hi there! I just wanted to drop you a message because I've been so shocked at how well my skin is reacting to your products! I ordered a couple of sample size products to try as my skin is sensitive & spot prone, and NOTHING has worked this quickly before. Thank you so much for creating your beautiful, natural, organic, environmentally friendly skin care products. I can't wait to order them full size!'

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The scent is quite strong and some may not like it. However I use this to cleanse the atmosphere and pair with some essential oil afterwards. I like the natural scent as it soothes and cleanse my spirit. I feel rejuvenated after using this. Would recommend to anyone who would like to try it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Quality sage with clearing and cleansing benefits. Composed of natural dry sage leaves. Cleansing is very soothing and leaves a great scent in the house. The size was also just right, not too big or too small so when lit I can easily walk around with it or leave it in a bowl until it burns out.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought alot of dried sage leaves from IHerb. They are clean and smells great! I love the purifying smell. Great for smudging the whole house.

2b44b8c1-0395-44b4-9c9c-c102e4a42a74