SG

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
ممتاز!

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good to very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good good very good good very

18cf5c08-db48-4a85-bdc5-6f7356b2c2d8

It's been 6 years since my shoulder surgery in 2016. I've had the bone spurs and most of the cartilage removed. If you've operated on your shoulder, you know how much mobility can be lost and how much pain it can cause. Move Free helps lubricate my shoulder so it's less painful and definitely helps to increase movement. I found I used to take ibuprofen to reduce inflammation, but sometimes it upsets my stomach and gives me heartburn. I recently started looking for an alternative to standard OTC medications that do similar things. I feel like I have a lot less joint inflammation and less pain. Also due to decreased inflammation thanks to Move Free, I have a lot more range of motion due to less swelling and less pain when interrupting that range of motion. I'll probably never stop taking Move Free, it's just a staple of what makes me able to get over some of the crashes my shoulder causes.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

My mum is at 60s and could barely walk when she suffered from knee pain. My cousin had the pills and he repurchased a few more bottles so I guess it has worked wonders for him and so I got some for my mum. After taking it every day and the pain was gone, and she recommended it to her friends. The only complaint is that the pills are a bit too big to swallow, and the price always fluctuates in iherb.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

My whole family have tried various brands of glucosamine but so far this seems to be the best. After running, i'll have this slight pain in my knee but ever since i've taken this, it hasnt been bothering me anymore.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I used to have minor joint pain in my knees but after taking Move Free, I'm able to go for long trail runs and feel no pain the day after.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

good for the joint pain. I brought it to my grandma, she said it helps to relieve her joint pain and can walk farer than before .

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This item came recommended by an old friend who had scimilar issues with joint pains. Works like a charm! Only drawback is that once you are empty, the pain reimmerge, and Iherb are often out of stock…

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this for my mom and she said it is helpful. At her age, she takes it everyday. Good quality and package, and good improvement.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I bought this for my mum as her doctor specifically asked for this product and so far so good. And I am glad thar her joint pain condition is getting better.

Posted on May 11, 2022

my hubby said that his joint paint was relieved after taking it.iherb has the best price . its mote expensive if I bought it in local drug store.