SG

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Super

I use it almost every day, bottle size is ok for more than two months. No flavor and pH 5.5 it's definitely an advantage for my skin. Cleans gentle my makeup. I will order more.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Excellent, no parfum, used is minimal, very good quality, nice size, very nice texture, suits my sensitive skin

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The best cleansing water I've had so far with an appropriate ph

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very nice toner with PH 5.5 that is perfect for my acne prone skin. Im 39 years old and use it daily.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great Cleansing Water! I bought it cause my cosmetologist recommended and she was so right! Great product with great price.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

one of the best micellar water her

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Very weak in removing sunscreen/makeup

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The fragrance-free use feels good, the texture is like water, and the skin is less burdensome. Compared with other brands of makeup remover, there is less material left on the face. Although the relative makeup remover power is weaker, I am not using it for makeup removal (if I use makeup remover oil, it will be more thorough), because I don’t use makeup. When I don’t have makeup, I will add a cotton pad to the face and neck every night. Step cleaning, first wipe away the surface dirt on the face all day long (especially on the days when you go out, the air is dusty and dirty), and then proceed to the next step. The capacity is large and the price is not expensive, and it is acceptable for daily use.

Auto-translated from Russian

Hello everybody. Today I am sharing my opinion about cleansing water. I don't know if I can call it micellar water, I'll call it cleansing water... For me, this is the first step of cleansing. Makeup removes well, but my recommendation: after you need to use a face wash. One tool is not enough. Of the big pluses, this is pH 5.5. Because of this, I bought this particular water. For the skin, this is the optimal level of acidity. Ideally, all cleansers should be with this acidity. Try it and see the Benefits.Suitable for Sensitive Skin. The composition is extremely simple and good. The price is quite affordable. It is not spent very economically, but this is water ... The smell is not pronounced. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought this product on the recommendation of my beautician. The pH is ideal here, it does not dry out the skin. It is suitable for all skin types, gently cleanses, softens and moisturizes it. I recommend everyone to try it, excellent quality at an affordable price.