SG

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Tier 1 Supplement

Nopal is a perfect of the concept "the whole is greater than the individual parts". As far as I know, there are no standardized nopal (cactus) supplements in the U.S. market, but that's probably a good thing since nopal is a unique combination of flavonoids, phenolic acids and polysaccharides, and has been well demonstrated to lower blood glucose (which I have tested on myself as well). With it's high fiber content I suspect that it can also help absorb the endotoxins produced by pathogenic bacteria, so I think this is well worth the price.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I bought this product on the recommendation of research biologist. I also did my own research as to the usage and effectiveness. What I found has confirmed that ancient people believed in natural remedy long before the different medical boards were established. So I figured if it work for so many people it should also work for me. I am completely satisfied with this.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I remember that a medical doctor once prescribed me with this Nopal cactus as part of my slimming regime. At the time, I don't really see much effect on slimming though. Since I read that Nopal cactus can regulate the blood cholesterol level and improve one's health condition, I added this supplement (with my other daily supplements) as part of my regime to keep my health on check.

hilltophealth
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Crazy about this company and their utmost care in their clean products. Take every day! Immune system, digestive system and helps keep in check healthy eating habits.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Been taking NOPAL, Berberines, and some other Blood sugar supplements for my blood sugar problem, 3 times per day, not sure if it does really help, no side effect though so will continue taking this, better with it than not I think...

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I started taking to improve my immune system and thus far it seems to be working. I haven't had the usual cold since taking this.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great Product, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

A phenomenal product very effective I find for pain relief even just one a day helps me loaded with nutrients this one.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Items well received. Thank you very much for the prompt delivery.

0f74f15a-2e68-4132-88b5-7b57e894ed2e