SG

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Extremely Helpful

For me, this nasal spray seems to keep pathogens at bay, unable to cross the threshold. I use it religiously to avoid sinus infections, mold mycotoxins taking root, and so on. Olive leaf is an antimicrobial and this nasal spray may even help those who were infected with you know what, as it has many advantages in helping clear the nasal passages of any offenders that may be lingering. For me, this helped immensely after a big mold exposure.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Amazingly effective nasal spray...easy to use, helps to open and clear nasal passages. I can go from stuffy to being able to breathe pretty quickly after a few sprays....And it's not a pharmaceutical product which is why I purchased it...Once it's sprayed my nasal passages feel clear for hours. Good value....

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I use Seagate, Olive Leaf Nasal Spray for my allergies. It relieves the swelling in my nose. My son has been using this product since age 7. I love that it is all natural and helps us to relieve our symptoms from airborne allergies. Easy to use even for a child.