SG

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is an excellent immune booster. I used for my kids when they just started to have symptoms of virus and just in 2 days they felt much better and while I continue to use they build an strong immunity and not getting sick as before. Very good dosages of zink vitamin D C A. Good taste , kids like it. Great benefits of included vitamins. Comes in good size. High quality of ingredients.

6154840f-c2e1-4a58-aec8-ae2d4bcde021
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great product. I usually buy the liposomal Vit C plus and Vit D separately from Seeking Health, but they're in here together. Makes it easier to remember to take and works out a bit cheaper which is always helpful.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Everyone needs this!!! It's a wonderful product! It's hard to find and I'm so grateful to IHerb for carrying it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

good product best contains, Love this! Helped so much with omicron .. i got better quickly

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Love this! Helped so much with omicron .. i got better quickly

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good quality by Dr Ben

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Works well for me

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Immune Intensive is a highly effective micelle immune system support supplement formulated for superior absorption. The combination of vitamins A, C, D3, K2 and zinc synergistically supports immune system health. Both kids and adults can. I try not to abuse drugs for immunity on an ongoing basis, but I give them during virus seasons. And there are a lot of children in the kindergarten, school, I want to believe that thanks to the supplements, we pass the disease without complications and in a mild form. Be healthy!

e778866c-d706-4edc-809b-c4cac21007bf
2cc00d62-80b0-4f52-b812-eb7c21a6c320
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is an excellent immunostimulant. I have used on my kids when they just started showing symptoms of the virus and in just 2 days they feel much better and as long as I continue to use they develop strong immunity and don't get sick like they used to. Very good dosages of Vitamin Zinc DC A. Good taste, kids love it. Great benefit from included vitamins. Comes in a good size. High quality ingredients.