SG

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I bought this product because I don't have magnesium due to malabsorption issues. I take supplements to support my body and I've been through a plethora of magnesium. However, almost every supplement I've tried has given me major stomach pains and made me run to the bathroom. I have a severely sensitive stomach, IBS and diverticulosis on top of that. My gut doesn't like Magnesium, but this one I really tolerate!! Wow! I like that the dosage is not too high either, just enough to help me feel better. I like to take it at lunch and before bed and I feel much better, I also suffered from cardiac arrhythmias, but in the third month I didn't have using this magnesium anymore. Very good quality ingredients

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I need magnesium but my digestive system can’t tolerate most, these are gentler, I haven’t had a migraine and my joint and muscle pains have diminished but I can’t take more than one a day as they upset me at higher doses. It’s OK though as I seem to be fine on what seems like a small dose.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been taking Doctor's Best magnesium for a long while and wanted to change it up a bit. This brand was very highly recommended. I also like the fact that it is 2 kinds of Magnesium.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I'm very selective when it comes to magnesium. This is among the best! It relaxes every inch of my body and helps to achieve a good night's rest

NataliaCris
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

A very good magnesium formula, easily absorbed in the body

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My Doctor even agrees that this product is great! It is part of a combination of herbs I am using to get of Synthroid.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of the best brands for magnesium and other supplements. Good for quality sleep and high energy daily. Tablet size is alright.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very good product.I give it 10 our of 10.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Its good to rotate your magnesium! Its great but mostly out of stock.