SG

katerinabila
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
I trust this company and founder.

If you’re looking for a best form and quality vitamin D - choose it and you won’t be frustrated. Easy to use, dropper for dosage. Very comfortable for kids and adults, neutrally smells, any artificial components. I’m very satisfied and already bought it for my sister and nephews. This bottle cover about 6 months supply. 2000IU - minimum dose for adults if you don’t have deficiency, if you have it - 6000 IU and more, ask your doctor. I fell energized after using and also noticed that my nails became more tough. Use it every day for immunity, heart and skeletal systems even if you live in sunny California.

d11f81fd-498a-4d4a-aab2-0cda16dd82eb
Posted on May 6, 2022

I love it. This supplement is created by doctor Lynch, who I trust 100%. It is a High quality product with appropriate dosage. You can buy one supplement and give it to adult or kids, comfortably use measured dropper, you don’t need to pay for several bottles. Any artificial things added. Thank you. I’ll buy this again in the future.

b813e937-c441-424c-9bb4-91814df34693
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Love how much Vit D you get in just one drop. I prefer olive oil over coconut oil so this was a perfect option for me. No other unnecessary ingredients- Just olive oil and Vit D!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

For the bones, we take this together with K2, vit B, C. Also we eat calcium-rich foods like okra, walnuts, figs, Brussel sprouts, etc.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

when my vitamin d was low, nothing else helped to bring it up but this

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good form of Vitamin D! Great absorption and no taste

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Easy to add on any food / drinks to make sure we have enough intake of vitamin D! Recommend!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Excellent product and great service by iherb. This helps us in immunity

Posted on May 24, 2022

This D works great for me. Keeps my levels up and I like that it doesn't contain MCT oil.