SG

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Love serenity kids products. All the other baby foods I saw had fillers like rice etc. Although we are a rice loving family, I read that rice is to be limited in young babies because of the risk of arsenic contamination from the soil. Love the small organic ingredient list for these and hard-to-find ingredients I couldn’t make myself. My 11 mo old daughter loves them so much I can’t get it on the spoon fast enough for her (she screams with excitement).

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I absolutely love this pouch. As an adult who will be stuck relying on baby food for a large proportion of my calories likely for the rest of my life, I took a while to get desperate enough to start trying some of the costlier pouches. Well, I've been at it for a few years now, and I can honestly say that Serenity Kids tastes the closest to real food of anything I've tried, with very few exceptions. They also have much better controls in place with regard to food safety than their competitors. If you've never tasted bison, give this a try. It's satisfying and tasty, and imho, the bison packets are yummier than the chicken, beef, or turkey. Those are all okay and all taste like real food, but this one really hits the spot! Hearty but still fairly easy to digest. Not at all acidic as some baby foods are even without the addition of any acids such as lemon juice or ascorbic acid. I am so glad I tried these and am a huge fan. Just wish they were more affordable, but the advantage to having a pouch puree that has no irritating additives, tastes like real food, is naturally low in sugar and sodium and has 5 grams of protein plus a small amount of healthy organic fat are undeniable!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is an interesting choice as there is no bison where we are from and the taste is not unexpected which is great with babies.

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste and we're constantly using these products (various flavors)😊 The size is standard.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Baby is not too picky yet and seems to like it, the ingredients also look simple enough, but it does have a rather odd smell to it, can’t quite point the fingers on what it is, a bit herbal maybe?

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My baby love it!! Taste a little bit sweet maybe the sweet potato is added in it. Will buy again. Good quality, simple ingredients but a little bit expensive..

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great product. So tasty that it’s unbelievable. Baby love it. Nice texture, good smell. Easy to feed, convenient to take “to go”. Definitely will buy more

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

bought it just to provide my child with a wider range of proteins. a little pricey but seems to be well received by my kid. good to try for novelty sake.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is a unique product with very good ingredients that are not found in any other baby food. Almost perfect but for the tap water. Tap water, unfiltered. I called to ask.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

High quality ingredients except for water which is not stated as distilled. Smooth, uniform consistency and great tasting. Good protein source. Probably the best flavour in the line up. Price is a bit up there but worth it imo.