SG

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Ecstatic to find this brand on iherb! Just clean, high quality wholesome ingredients. They use healthy olive oil instead of sunflower oil that most brands use. I love that they test for heavy metals and pesticide, and having been certified by clean label project I feel good about giving this to my toddler.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I will admit that I don't like these, but I'm not the audience! My 3 year old daughter loves these, and this flavor is her top choice. I like the Serenity for Kids brand, and appreciate the snack with clean ingredients. We always keep several containers on hand for on-the-go snacks.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Smells great with excellent ingredients. Baby likes it so much. Good to have some puffs with non-fruity flavour. The only con side is that this is a little bit pricey.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love the clean ingredients list. My baby loves them. I tasted a few myself and I like how they are unseasoned so no additional sugar and salt.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Strong mushroom taste and smell which my boy did not reject. Much Bigger puff than gerber’s. Tasty and yums that it’s made from beef broth.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Loved the kale flavour, and now we love this too. Baby enjoys them a lot. They’re definitely a bit bigger than regular puffs though

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Tested the snack before giving it to 7month old. I find it very hard, unlike waffle biscuit or cookie. He didn't particularly like it, nor did it outrightly reject. Will wait till he has teeth before giving it to him again

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My kiddo loves these!! They are the perfect snack for on the go, they are clean while still being convenient.