SG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Better than Cascade!

I was Cascade user for years. When we started making the switch to more earth-friendly and responsible products we gave Seventh Generation a try. I've always seen this brand in the stores but for whatever reason was skeptical of its effectiveness. Was I wonderfully surprised! I can't believe how well this cleans both my dishes AND my dishwasher. It's light years ahead of Cascade and it's more environmentally friendly. A+!

c335fa2e-a9fa-4263-90aa-a6baa8bbae0d

We use this brand for laundry and dishes because of phosphates in other brands. I have done some research and although not perfect it is far better than many other national brands. It does clean very well and you do not see it on the dishes although we do use a rinse agent also that is a natural brand too.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I never buy fragrance free dish washing products. This is my first. I think I now prefer this over lemon or citrus smelling liquid. Dishes smells ‘clean’ after washing. Dishwasher gel is hard to find, one that is eco friendly but also cleans well is harder I use this when I have a smaller load and the tablets when I do a full load because the tablets would be a waste on a smaller load So far no streaks and icky sticky feeling.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I use 10-15ml for my Bosch dish washer (small machine) every time and it works well. 1 bottle can use close to 100 times. It is really value for money. The only shortcoming is the cap. It broke easily! Mine was broke at the first time, so be careful when you open it.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Cleans well enough: removes grease eg chilli oil, able to handle loose and sticky foods eg natto slime, cannot remove crusted on foods eg spots of baked enchilada sauce or juice scraps that dried on glass because it wasn’t rinsed immediately after drinking. No residue film after cleaning. Better than the Finish powder imo. I have a Bosch Serie 8 + use the auto function + try to scrape/rinse away food.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Yummy yummy food great service friendly staff need and calin super. Took a chance and ordered Indian from Chahat instead of our regular place. Oh wow, what a fantastic...

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

repeated purchase. value for money and cleans well without the chemical smell! love it! highly recommended. i use this for light wash and pods for heavy wash.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this dishwasher detergent because it is truly scent-free, and thus does not leave a weird smell on my dishes! It works great, 10/10 would recommend.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

finally found a dish washing detergent that doesn't have a smell that sticks to the plates. not messy at all when squeezed. dishes come out clean

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

very hard to find dishwasher detergent that doesn't have a scent! This has no scent and cleans the dishes great with no overwhelming scent that stays on the dishes like other dishwashing soaps.