SG

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
Good

Has been hearing good review about 7th generation laundry detergent but didn’t personally try it.. until the good deal lately. Here’s my first impression : Packaging - like the broad base that keeps it steady when it run Low, I like the cap with clear measuring line indicated for different loads Quality - the lavender smell gives a refreshing scent n not too “overpowering” ; and upon washing, the clothes feel “clean n well washed” , no too much residue left over with my previous brand Overall - happy and have no regrets with the GOOD “try” - will return for more :)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Love this brand for their values and this product uses only plant based ingredients with no arificial scent. The lavender smell is nice and it cleans pretty well.

PrudentPrincess
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

light but strong and effective to clean clothes。。.. I used it about 20 loads

252ce230-09c0-41b9-9592-1c243501e4c8
Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Gentle but powerful detergent. I use it on absolutely all my laundry, unless I want to feel very luxurious and then I use the Zum products. This gets clothes clean without being harsh on them or on any sensitivities you may have. While it is scented, it's very light and natural and doesn't linger.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Excellent for babies using it since day one until now

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is a wonderful product. It has such a great scent and it cleans really well.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I can't resisit anything lavender. This detergent + softener is my go to laundry product. non-toxic.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Amazing product! Makes the job amazing! I would totally recommend it to friends as well. And I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like the scent. No doubt its from natural lavender oil.