SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Light styling, which is almost not felt on the hair, but does its job - collects curls into strands. Has an easy hold. Unobtrusive smell of unsweetened coconut. On the hair after drying it is almost not noticeable. It can be used as a single styling product, as well as under a more fixing gel.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Excellent choice for my little girl's curly hair. Smells great too. I am a big fan of Sheamoisture because of their natural ingredients and so far works well for me and my daughter's hair.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my favorite brands ever i love this curly hair good has many benefits it moisturizes the hair i love the package favorite one for kids good size love the quality i love the composition so good for detangling ur kids hair

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The scent is good and quality wise is useful The size of it is helpful for different age groups I noticed the benefit during a week

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Awesome to use for my toddler to keep the curls under control for an up do. Knowing it is free of nasties is even better .

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Used it for my lil girl and she definitely love it! Love the scent, very good quality and good size for my 5yr old girl. Package was nicely bubble wrapped in the box. Everything was excellent. Definitely will come back and purchases. Thank you! 🥰

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This product is really great and my granddaughter no longer gets when its time to comb her hair. Keeps hair from being tangled comb goes through it smoothly.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I use it for my daughter for her baby hair and its good does the job and keeps her hair moist. the size for the price is very good will last for a quite long time.