SG

Posted on Oct 16, 2021
It’s a YES!

This product is a yes for me!!! This has to be my favorite Shea moisture line. The scent is great. I like to pair this with the leave-in from the same line. and it works wonders on my type-4 hair.it it is quite thick in consistency so a little goes a long way. I do not recommend using a lot because it will just sit on top of your hair and won’t all absorb in. It has a lot of slip and left my curls popping. I haven’t had any issues with flaking so I am very happy with it. Please give me a thumbs up if you found this helpful

dc7c4cc5-704c-4351-9b31-2c799e15e4b5
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This works wonders for my curls! It smoothed out my frizz and defined my curl pattern. It smells nice-ish. I’d recommend it for the girlies trying to revive their curls. The size and quality seem great, and the moisturizing factors are there. I haven’t used it long enough to see results but it’s fine.

418ba1e4-9c4a-4384-8d23-08ab67135e9b
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Nice and soothing in my hair. A nice, light, buttery texture. I separate my hair down the middle and only need a very small amount on each side for each side of my hair so makes the product go a long way. I mix it with different oils after I shower and leaves my hair feeling super soft 😊

0d1adb79-82aa-4d3d-bedd-473dc4266017

Thanks to about five years of coloring and straightening it regularly, my hair has undergone some damage throughout the years. Combine that with my goal to get my smooth, shiny pregnancy hair back, and I’m always looking for the perfect product and this is a great option for anyone who is on a similar mission. Plus, it prioritizes clean ingredients. My scalp and hair feel moisturized

c346942b-2577-4f78-b93e-ce7a446c40ab
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

The scent is very peculiar but sweet. I don't mind it. I doesn't smell like peppermint or apple cider vinegar at all. It left no white flakes on my hair when it dried even though, I use a generous quantity. I'm not sure if it moisturized my hair, will try it for more months to see how it reacts when my hair is freshly washed vs. refreshed hair. I will not put this on my scalp.

dcdc5ee4-a36b-41e4-a0f1-c824796dfe52
Posted on May 22, 2022

My hair LOVES almost all SheaMoisture products and this is no exception. Creamy but not too thick, emollient and with good fixation. My curls are defined and soft. Still, I prefer the Coconut Hibiscus version which is my life staple. Iherb, please bring new products SM: Manuka&Honey and Raw Shea new tub leave-ins, Yogurt Curl Cream, and you'll have a quick buyer!!! Regarding the scent, I do not like this line fragrance but the benefits of the products are worth using it.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Update- I gave it to my friend to try it she have curly hair as well. She fell in love! You can see how your hair become softer and so smooth in the day after. I have curly and dry hair. Girls, it's shea butter, castor oil, mint and apple cider vinegar. It is written that it is heat-friendly to use, keeps the hypothesis. It's actually the perfect product I've been looking for all my life instead of being addicted to "heat protectors" that dry out the hair. This product also moisturizes. Well worth a try. In general shea butter on hair does wonders. I put it on dry hair, before I straighten it. And sometimes also right after the shower. What I liked most about the product is that the hair is already dry, and it's literally dry - and this product gives it insane moisture! If I helped you with the purchase of the product - please like my review ❤️

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I bought this as a gift for my friend and she loves it, I personally don’t have curly hair so I wouldn’t know but she said she would buy this herself, 10/10 would recommend for curly hair

c014d031-91a1-4514-9f9a-af88f8307d64