SG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a great quality product for all the bruises and irritations that can happen anytime. From my personal experience, it reduces swelling, bruises and even a pain. And it has very nice, herbal scent. The ingredients are excellent, organic and natural. The package is very practical, it can fit any pocket.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

WOW! SO glad I found this! I have unexplained rashes on my ankles and wrists that subside in winter but is aggravated in summer (warm months) DR's for over 10 years have not a clue what causes it and its very uncomfortable and itchy. THIS all natural salve makes the redness and itching stop and keeps the inflamed areas soft, smooth and cool! SO awesome!

Posted on May 30, 2022

**Best healing balm Ever** This is thee best healing balm I have ever purchased, which is amazing because it is also the least expensive I have found for the benefits it does. Has a very smooth calming scent and a little goes a long ways with this product! It always heals up any wounds I've gotten very quickly and effectively. Me and my family literally have tons of these all over our home in almost every room. Works really well for dry lips as well! Can't beat the quality and price for this healing balm. This is a must in all households, especially with children who get little bumps and bruises quite frequently. 2 thumbs way up for this product! 👍👍

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have used it many times on bumps and it really made the It does not hurt when you put it on so it is extremely suitable for young kids.... If I helped mark YES 👌✔

d128ceae-2c57-4142-b2b8-a21ac7f3d4a0
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is a gorgeous little tin and the balm is so handy to keep in my purse for our little ones inevitable bumps and scrapes and bug bites. It soothes them, the injuries heal faster and it’s pleasant and easy to use on children. It’s now a necessity!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My kid gets mean ant bites relatively frequently because of where we live. They sting like fire and then itch with fury. I know because I have also had these bites. They are awful. Bumpy Road works; it eases the sting and eliminates the itch. If my son gets bitten by anything, the first thing he asks for, even before he starts to cry, is Bumpy Road. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have the whole set for itching and chest balm rub. love the small containers and the ingredients. Great for travelling. Everyone always says I carry the kitchen sink in my bag but it's not too heavy . These are great products to have, get the whole set and travel with them anywhere