SG

Posted on May 15, 2022

This product is the best thing ever for cuticles its so easy to use just roll on stick. the smell is amaaaazing really great scent! Quality is great with great texture not sticky but more of oily texture, packaging was good the size is good it helps moisturizing a lot. Highly recommended!!!

15e250de-1ce0-4d75-8f70-a4633a78ce66
7994af66-87a3-4caa-a710-e01a991a9604
Posted on May 20, 2022

Great quality product. nourishes cuticle very well. There is already great result after few uses. Softens the skin. I think it also can be easily applied to other very dry areas on skin. It has specific scent though, don't really like geranium, although the product itself is really good 👌🏻

360de60d-af9d-4c9b-bce3-29257a267b1c
Posted on May 30, 2022

This an amazing cream to oil for cuticles. I really love the quality of this. The size is super convenient for both traveling or use at home. After I use this every night my cuticles look super moisturized and the overall appearance of my nail is improved. The scent is very herbal like . I love the package and the product. Totally worth buyinf!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I know this says cuticle stick but I think it can be used anywhere on the body. I like to apply it on my cuticles and then will use it on dry spots like feet and elbows. You need to rub it as it is a tad oily but nothing bad.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I don't use it often because I write a lot with a pencil and the oily texture makes it slippery. but when I do use the balm, I can see the benefit instantly. the package size is good because just a little product is enough for all the nails. the scent is amazing! overall I do recommend it except for the oily texture that stays in the fingers.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I really liked the texture that is a balm then an oil. It clings on to your finger nails a lot better. Plus the scent gives you a relaxing vibe after using this. The packaging is great because you can stick it in your purse and not care of leakage.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

the balm is just overall great! it smells amazing, the texture is soft and non greasy, and most importantly it really helps the cuticles. the only thing i could critic is the form. it is too wide for fingers and would be easier to apply if it was in smaller diameter.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I've been using this on my nails for a week. I love the scent, the smoothness of the oils on my nails and see the benefits already on my cuticles. The lemon geranium fragrance is not over the top, just enough while using. You won't be disappointed in this product.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Every winter season and every time I get a manicure my cuticles begin to peel and sometimes can be very painful and even bleed. I've been using this product since the winter, twice a day after I shower and my cuticles have never caused me any issues yet. I still get peeling after manicures but its very minimal and not painful as long as I am consistent with use of this balm. No longer can live without this staple in my life.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I honestly need to use it more consistently, to see lasting results but this balm is definitely soothing and helpful for reducing the pain and irritation around my very dry chapped nail beds, from too much work related hand washing. I've just recently made a commitment to taking better care of myself so I'm looking forward to that lol. Smells great too.