SG

Posted on Aug 21, 2021
ممتاز!

First time I used this product I couldn't tell if it worked or not but after the third time of using it i was sure it was working. As an adult that has insomnia and continues stress this product helped me sleep better and faster + I used to try exercise methods to help me sleep and it did not work. I can confirm this product is great once used as supposed to. The only thing that I'd say I'm not a big fan of is the size of the product relatively I felt like it was rather small but nevertheless I'd buy it again. I hope my review helped please rate my review. اولا بعد اول استخدام ما كنت اعرف اذا فعلا كان المنتج فعال او لا لكن بعد ثالث استخدام تأكدت من فعاليته، بنسبة لشخص بالغ يعاني من الأرق و التوتر و كان يعتمد على تمارين تساعد على النوم اقدر اقول انه هذا المنتج رائع، الشيء الوحيد الي مافضلته هو حجم المنتج حسيت انه صغير نوعا ما الا اني بكل تأكيد بطلبة مره ثانية. اتمنى انه تقييمي كان مفيد اتمنى انكم تقيموني.

419b8179-0735-45b8-aae6-fa04b17209b5
Posted on May 22, 2022

My first try. At first I used it on my lips but later realised it is to apply on temples and sides of neck. Surprisingly, this balm benefits me in my sleep. Handy size to use. Hope it will continue to work and not just temporarily. Love the smell of lavender and the natural quality ingredients. Just a little dosage is sufficient.

4e8a68e2-d793-4af7-8eef-ada7a1e50d3f

The smell is not too strong and very tolerable, it has mild scent and wax is not too sticky, so it is just right amount. As it is wax based, I am sure it will last very long time as I have been using for a week and I did not have to use a lot. Great quality and good ingredient. Quite helpful with sleep settings. It seems this one has both tin can and stick versions, I received tin can and it's easy to open and can bring anywhere as it is not too big. This is what it looks like after a week use. Useful and easy to use. Thanks for reading.

41fc44d6-c5a8-4c2d-9b96-7a9032ffc7d3
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It's so nice, it brought me back to my childhood when similar ointments were used. I didn't feel the effect of the salve, but I really like this idea. I like the composition, the packaging is great. It had no effect on me, which is not a negative for the product, maybe it's a matter of perception. I recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love this balm stick! I already knew Sierra Bees, I purchased this hoping to find the perfect balm stick for my sleep routine. I suffer autoimmune conditions and sleep I extremely important for me, as the sleep routine. This balm is easy to use, thanks to its stick formula; the size is perfect, and the ingredients are clean ones. I'd like more chamomile scent in it, since I'm not exactly a fan of lavender scent, but lavender is the most important of all and the obe with most benefit so I do understand why it prevails. From now on, a favorite

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I don't like a lot of commercial products with lavender because it is often overwhelming. I decided to give this a shot and I'm pleasantly surprised by how delicate the scent is. It does seem to help me sleep better. Even with melatonin, I usually wake up a few times during the night but with the addition of this balm, I have slept through the night. I have tried other sleep balms that didn't do that for me. I apply a little to my wrists, temples and the back of my neck. It goes on silky and then dries down leaving its gentle aroma. I also like the convenience of the tube. Great for travel. Very nice product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This stuff is great for kids who are having trouble sleeping. The scent is pleasant and not to strong and because of the quality just a little goes a long way so the tin will last you a long time. This even seems to help kids when they go into a new and stressful situation if you use a tiny dose. We love that it’s made with ingredients we can feel safe using even on young kids and it’s very affordable. We were able to try the trial size and it’s now a permanent part of our medicine cabinet.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I really love this balm. I put it on my temples, also use it on my infant ☺️ and it seems to work, I sleep very well each time I use it (Well, also I’ve started to drink Magnesium to improve my sleep, so not sure what’s working or maybe both?)

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I don’t smell too much lavender in this yet. The chamomile scent is light and lovely. I do feel it helps me fall asleep more quickly with my insomnia which is a benefit. The size is perfectly fine and I believe this product will last me a long time bc a small amount goes a long way in terms of dosage. Seems quality to me.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I really like Sierra Bees products. They never feel artificial or like they are chalked full of strange chemicals. This product had a very nice, natural smell, which really helped me to relax after one of my late night cardio sessions. I find it hard to unwind at times. Overall, I felt the effects pretty quickly and noticed the benefits to sleep when I woke up in the morning. I did not feel as restless as I often do. Great quality and size considering the price! Also, this was 100% natural ingredients, which I can definitely appreciate.