SG

Posted on May 12, 2022
Nutty & Fluffy Perfect Breakfast Pancake!

I was looking for gluten free pancake and waffle mix. This product was perfect composition. I love both almond flour and coconut flour the mix. Perfectly matched! The taste was great with light and fluffiness from the almond flour! It was a perfect size for a family of 3 breakfast. It will give a guilty free healthy version of pancake and waffle treat!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My son loves this at the same time I don't feel guilty giving him this because it's gluten free. Maybe depending on the size of your waffle maker, but following the measurement of the package only makes 2 waffles for us, and not 4. Our waffle maker is around 4-5"

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I baked the mixed dough in a small pound mold into a bread shape. It was very delicious! Even with the chocolate powder and brownies, the taste was really great.

1f79d697-4404-4f62-8b3d-75a9c9791b69
2cdb5a4c-8427-4765-b221-d8a08a59a878
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

this is our favourite family pancake mix, everyone like it, even kids. easy and fast to cook, and u get airy tasty pancakes, like it very much

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Quality is great, pancakes are so to die for, ingredients are so clean, and the taste is great. I like that i can make waffles too

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality company, I love most its products I used most of them Taste And the ingredients are perfect for my healthy family.the size is good

Posted on May 10, 2022

best pancake and waffle ever. very smart also only add water. its a little bit pricy though. but the test is good. its fluffy and crispy from outside. it's like eating in a cafe.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love all Simple Mills products and this mix is not an exception. The texture is a bit more "rough" due to having the almond flour, but this is expected

AmURLn
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

So easy to make and it tastes lovely. I sometimes can taste the eggs though. Overall really handy for quick breakfast. My baby loves it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have tried so many GF pancake mixes and this one is the BEST. Real food, made simply. I am a life long consumer of this one :)