SG

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

A little too salty and too strong in terms of the rosemary flavor, but the quality is definitely great. Make sure to store the crackers airtight after opening, as they may get the smell of the cardboard box they are packaged in if left open for a day or so. I am pregnant and this helped me survive the first months when I could not eat anything. Love that the product is organic.

Posted on May 29, 2022

So good a grain free alternative cracker. They are super yummy and high quality and good size wise in the packet. A bit expensive but they taste so good! Ingredients super clean. I use them when eating with dips or serving platters. Only thing I would say is that coming to Aus they are often a few broken ones in the packet

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It taste so good! The quality of the package was amazing! Its a great snack to eat since i started my diet😍! Its beneficial and doesn’t keep me staving till my next meal👍🏼! I serve it with labneh or cheese. The size is great also. The ingredients are great and all of them are extremely healthy. Its size is great for daily use.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

One of my favourite crackers to have!! So tasty and the ingredients are great! I love this brand it just kind of sucks how the price of these has really jumped! These are great to have with some hummus or some slices of your favourite cheese and meat! 😄 or just right out of the box! Haha so good!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This was a super delicious cracker with good texture and flavor, and I especially liked the seasoning mix they used, it was very fragrant and enjoyable. I like the healthy ingredients also. I’ve tried other products by this brand as well and have always had a good experience with them. My family likes them too.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I brought one of these along to a BBQ with friends and everyone was impressed. They were surprised to know that it was made using only high quality ingredients without any flour, grains, additives or flavourings. Taste great on it's own, or with dips, like homemade salsa, hummus, guacamole. You won't miss having crisps, this is a perfect substitute for a crunchy snack.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

high quality great flavors and all natural ingredients. not the kind of crackers that gets soggy but will definitely goes great with dips and salads.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These crackers are tasty & delicious! The ingredients are good and contain no nasties. I would prefer olive oil rather than vegetable oil but other than that they are fantastic!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good taste, I almost finished the whole box at one go. It was not too salt and I like garlic and herbs as its main taste. the calories are not too high, I still think I ate too much. Guess it was not that filling?

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

i usually dont mind the taste of the garlic i actually love it, but this one i think is soo strong. but loved it anyway :)