SG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Real Pad Thai flavor, and so easy!

My husband is the chef in our house. I discovered the Simply Organic sauce pouches last year, and bought a bunch of them for him to mix into his "easy" meals. This Pad Thai simmer sauce has become one of his two favorites (along with the Classic Fajita simmer sauce). His favorite Thai dish is Pad Thai. He has made it from scratch a number of times. But he's happy to use this ready-made sauce for "easier" versions of this favorite dish. He says that it is a great shortcut because it's moist coming out of the pouch, so it tastes like you've simmered the herbs and spices. The result is a real, restaurant-quality flavor that tastes homemade. We both love this sauce!

A very high-quality, delicious sauce! I served this with veggies over rice and it made a great meal. I love that it's vegan, gluten-free, and made with organic ingredients. There's enough sauce in the package to make a meal for four people, easily. I'll be buying this again!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I really liked this sauce, but I forgot to take a picture of the finished dish. It really tastes like something from Thai food. Cooking is easy and simple. I advise!

fa6f73ad-d408-4027-a973-301164ff9a0b
d8235190-b38c-45ee-add5-12d4a84f5b2d
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I really like this brand’s simmer sauces! I’ve tried this Pad Thai, it has a very authentic flavor though a bit extra sweet for me, I think they should use less sugar in this sauce. This specific sauce is more watery in its texture. I bought this particular Pad Thai sauce also because it’s made of high quality organic ingredients and it contains no high-fructose corn syrup, unlike those junk-food sauces I saw in the market. It’s a healthier substitute if you want to eat Asian dishes, especially for cooking at home.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

While being in Thailand, we absolutely fell in love with Pad Thai, and this sauce really remind us of our amazing trip! Thank you IHerb for bringing it! Excellent taste!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

this is the brand I go back to all the time for different products. Now trialing different seasonings/sauces. Price on sale is good. All products purchased from this brand never disappointed me.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I thought I'd give this a try because of the ingredient: all organic, nothing synthetic. Turns out, it's surprisingly tasty, too....A big thumbs up!!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality organic ingredients. It tasted good but not as good as what we’ve had in restaurants. Glad that I added red pepper, chicken and bok choy. Omitted bean sprouts. I think it tasted better with the extras. Probably could have added a scrambled egg and topped with chopped peanuts.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I use this in stir fry’s. Its taste really good. The packaging is decent. I would prefer if it came in a bottle for multiple uses.

Posted on May 17, 2022

It’s yum, but not that authentic. Very easy to make and still a great quick weeknight meal. I added egg and some sliced pork.