SG

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

With this amazing quality and taste, everyone deserves to have this ingredient in their kitchen! Using this in my recipes and compositions made it taste so much better. The size and packaging of the container is very convinient. This has made serving food for my mother who's on a diet so much easier! I will be using this product frequently. It has really benefitted me!

939861c1-850f-42e8-bfdc-fe8be5c3f364

Im feeling everytime in Italy, after adquire this product, in all foods that i can, i use this season, pizza, pasta, potatoes and too with rice, bread toasted, a new way to eat rice, nevermind. An excellent antioxidant, and certainly , one of the best products for healthy that i adquire in Iherb. Sure, i will again adquire others. Congratulations and thank to Iherb, arrive in time, and you realy realy can fell good after to apreciate.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very flavorful. It adds depth to your food. I use it with soups, pasta, salads. It’s also nice to add to buttered toast. I just rub it a little to bring out the flavor. The bottle is just the right size. I can actually bring it with me when I go out because I love seasoning my food.

Posted on May 17, 2022

amazing mix of herbs that sends me back to my honey moon in Italy, Already tried it in several dishes and it really adds rich taste and smell. This Italian Seasoning goes really good almost with all recipes. I am happy about its quality and comfortable package. Highly recommended to buy it!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Adding certain spices and seasonings to a meal can enhance the taste and the overall experience of eating your food. In addition to adding flavor to your food, spices may also be healthy for you! I add this to my pasta all the time, easy to sprinkle and taste amazing and flavorful!

Phara88
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

With Simply Organic you can't go wrong. I have so many different herbs/spices from this brand and I love every single one of them. I tried this one since Herbs De Provence, my favorite, has been out of stock for several months. I really like it added to my smashed avocado and/or on top my veggies.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love SIMPLY ORGANIC SPICES! I use this Italian Seasoning in much of my organic cooking. Very high quality brand and price. Large quantity and it comes in a GLASS bottle with a METAL LID. NOT plastic. Yay! I have many spices by this line and love them all. Highly recommend and have reordered this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I keep this on my stovetop and sprinkle it on almost everything I’m making, eggs, soup, meatballs, sauces… it’s uses are endless. Cannot go wrong with organic and Simply Organic is my favorite because it always tastes fresh, I love the shaker, and the top can even be removed if you need to use a measure spoon. Arrived within days of ordering and was packed very careful.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Yummy taste! You can't ever go wrong with Simply Organic brand, high quality ingredients, consistently great products! My spice cabinet is full of everything Simply Organic. Good size bottles, very fair price when they last for so long. This particular one, Italian Seasoning is a must for Spaghetti night =)

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Love to use this for my homemade carbonara and homemade minestrone soup. For a 5 pax serving portion, I use an estimated 1 tablespoon / 3 teaspoons of italian seasoning, along with many other seasonings to level up the overall taste (eg red pepper chilli flakes, Oregano, basil, white pepper). Just finished an entire bottle after close to 3 months.