SG

Posted on May 30, 2022
SO MUCH AROMA, WOW!

Opening the bottle opens paradise! It smells so fresh and tastes amazing! And it’s organic ;) love using this in salads with some extra virgin olive oil. Love the glass package too! Rosemary has a lot of great benefits for humans and we can even use it for hair loss as a hair spray. Totally recommend, this brand never disappoints. Like the comment if it helped :)

d9f664a0-85e0-4eeb-8463-09996f273687
5c848008-69e8-4c88-8e15-7ce4036a6551
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I have come to really like the Simply Organic brand. Each of the spices I have received have been of the highest quality. And this rosemary was no exception. I really like rosemary not only for the culinary but health benefits as well. The smell of the rosemary when I opened the bottle was warm and inviting. I even like that the package/ bottle is of decent size for the price. And it comes with a shaker top.

6afee1b9-6e05-4f53-950d-96ddc14bc9a1
Snazzyasak9
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I bought this for making my delicious organic crackers. Store bought crackers have either too much sugar or salt so I make my own and the rosemary is so fresh! You can smell them cooking in the oven and when they come out I put organic Almond butter on them. They taste so delicious!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I cant believe there is so much in this bottle! That makes the price very afforable. Smell is so nice. Im collecting a few of the Simply Organic spices and they look so neat in my kitchen next to each other. I also resuse the bottle when they are finished. This rosemary tastes so good over a tomato salad!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have always kept rosemary stems readily available at home so I can add to my steak or chicken when I cook. I used other brands before and have switched to Simply Organic as I have bought other herbs from them as well. I like to have my herbs bottles of the same size so they look organized in my cabinet. I trust this brand as well so there is nothing to complain about.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Rosemary is a kitchen staple, like many other green herbs, that go well with seafood, red meats, and pork. It's versatile, adds depth, and is a compliment to both red and white wines or cheeses. It's why it's always in my kitchen and the fact that it's organic makes it all that much better.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I've never used dried rosemary before but this one seems to have preserved the aroma very well. Of course, it's always nicer to use the fresh herb but this one comes in handy when I can't get hold of the fresh one.

123dffae-9b15-4111-ac5f-d1322edf84b0
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It tastes great and came very fast. I feel good about reading recently that this brand is safer than most brands because other brands may contain heavy metals. I'm glad that the quality of the rosemary was pretty good in the end. The only downside is the rosemary is not crushed, so it doesn't really come out easily. I have to take the entire cap off and sprinkle it with my fingers.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I saw a lot of videos to use for the hair , boil it then use it before shower . The amount is kinda good , not too small it’s so full . Plz like my comment 🤍