SG

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Great Salad Dressing

THis is a cool product. I like that is a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, This is a nice size bottle, lasts about 3-4 months if you use it sparingly. THe company has amazing high quality healthy products. I like the price, and as I live overseas the free shipping is great to give me that taste of home

Posted on May 21, 2022

The taste is delicious, a little spicy, and a little sour but worth it. good for fried chips, and meat. highly recommended that souse. the quality is good.

aee6cf50-2fea-4571-9250-0e993f6fa4b2
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 for burgers

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is one of my favorite condiments. It has zero sugar and is a very good dip with pizza and veggies and meats. A little kick, but not too much.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My only complaint with this dressing is that everyone loved it so much that it did not last long at all for me to enjoy!

Posted on May 24, 2022

great taste I use it for dressing and dipping good for diet cause it's 0 calories 😜 but last time I got it sauce still separated even after I shook it !!

a8d1a8d0-a41f-45fc-8e25-2d9a1f952f58
Posted on Feb 25, 2022
3,358

Can't find this outside. This is good. Only in iherb.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

I usually make my own salad dressings because I abhor all the chemicals and additives in regular salad dressings. This is a bit pricey but was very convenient and without all those additives. Very tasty and spicy. Just as we like. You can add it to anything to add a bit of flavor. Nice as a regular salad dressing but my kids also enjoy a bit on their hamburgers and even pizza!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This is a really great tasting sauce...just like all of Kensington's products.