SG
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Good

First, I have to say that I ordered this product in error. I was not looking for a vegan mayo but for Sir Kensington's classic mayo (which does contain eggs). I was pleasantly surprised by how similar the taste and texture of this mayo was to the non-vegan version (which remains my favorite). I liked that it did not contain soy , that the thickener in it was partially legume based. I would particularly recommend this mayo in preparing food to be served to mixed vegan and non-vegan guests. (Many non-vegans - myself included - are turned off by most vegan mayos. This one would be completely acceptable.)

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

my dother loves mayo. got her an organic one and she hated it. im trying to get me kids to eat more vig and helty. to my surprise, she liked this mayo very much :)

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was surprised how much these vegan mayo actually tasted like mayo. I used it on sandwiches and for egg salads and it was delicious. I definitely recommend this alternative!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I’m so glad I purchased this. I had been using a different brand of vegan mayonnaise that was extremely watery & not as tasty. The Sir Kensington’s brand is thick, creamy & tastes& spreads like mayonnaise. This is my new favorite brand. Than you iHerb for carrying it.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I'm not a vegan and I loved their classic avocado mayonnaise, but somehow I ordered this one and I liked this mayo. it's tasty and the ingredients are ok

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Wonderful taste without all the allergens. Made a great potato salad and it blended perfectly. Others likes it as well. Is reminiscent of a miracle whip type flavor. Such a great buy compared to the local grocery!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I liked it on sandwiches and mixed well in salads but there are other organic ones that I guess Im more used to...like the glass jar!