SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I was looking for things to buy my Father-in law for this Birthday. I bought 2 bottles, 1 for him and 1 for me , the flavor is great. My Father-in law enjoyed it also. I will put another order in, so my kids can give it to me for Fathers day. iHerb international shipping is second to none.

I’m working my way through the Sir Kensington’s brand of mustards, and I really like this one. Large size, squeezie bottle package, very tasty mustard that I’ve used on ham sandwiches, with breakfast eggs on toast and as a side sauce for meat. Highly recommended. Low calorie, quality natural ingredients create a delicious mustard. Only downside is it can be tough to get all of the mustard out of the bottle towards the end.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I;m a mustard fanatic and this brand just gets me. It is good mustard flavor in a bottle that is perfectly made. THe flavor is spicy, the way you want. If your looking for more mild def. go for the dijon or honey mustard. The price point is excellent for the quaility. Buy with confidence

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

One of the best tasting mustards I've ever used. Its great quality ingredients make it perfect for cooking and the package size makes it last quite awhile. I include it in salad dressings instead of oils, which is good for my diet. I recommend it highly.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,991

Very nice brown mustard but it is not altogether that spicy if you ask me, But it should do the trick to add a little warmth to your dishes. perfect as an accompainment to just about any dish if you like Mustards!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

i didnt expect this to have SUGAR in it, but it has a high amount of sugar in it compared to other spicy mustards. I am keto so was dissapointed.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I use this mainly to squeeze over chicken sandwiches or wraps. Flavour is creamy and quite tangy acidic but not spicy enough for me actually. Taste more like Djion mustard. Especially like the squeezy bottle packaging, convenient and also sanitary as i hate to keep opening jars of sauce. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

This mustard is so tasty! We have been buying it for years because the taste and ingredients meet our standards.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Delicious and tangy spicy brown mustard. Perfect for brats! Definitely a staple in our household.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

We love the taste, clean ingredients and GMO free certified.