SG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm loving this cleanser, it's been the best one for my rosacea and sensitive skin. It has a very gentle, moisturizing and rich composition with lots of quality ingredients. The centella asiatica calms and soothes the skin, cleansing the pores without striping. Can be used frequently at any age above 10-11, the packaging is excellent and the perfect size. The cost benefit is 10/10

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quite a big bottle for the product, it works lovely. In comparison to the other Skin1004 cleansers (the skin brightening ones,) it is much more gentle, especially for sensitive skin. Great for daily use! Theres no real burning, and it foams quite easily. It comes out of the tube being quite solid, so i suggest that you apply it by mixing it onto your palm, and then applying it to the face.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Amazing product! I found cleansing foam is the best type of face cleaning for myself. But very often such products can leave my skin too dry . This foam is just perfect ! So soft and gentle , but skin feels really comfortable after usage . Plus it has very beautiful glowing texture .

f09bf6ea-9316-4c8b-9ab1-820bed65a26e
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This cleanser is lovely and creates such a luxurious, chewy foam that cleans well but isn't super stripping. It does leave my very dry and sensitive skin a bit drier than the Eucerin Redness Relief cleanser which is my fave at this time. This one has a very interesting smell that smells very herby which I like. This natural smell doesn't hang around on your skin after you wash the foam off.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love this cleanser. this is the best cleanser I've ever used. Love its foaminess and it's non stripping. Great for single cleanse or double cleanse. the quality is great and so is the price.

agathatheboss
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I was surprised by this brand - I saw it everywhere at some point over the internet, and to be honest I thought they were just another hyped up brand. This face wash is amazing - I love the foaming texture and good cleanse without over drying my skin.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This cleanser is my go to! My second tube now and it’s great at removing all my makeup. Great size and quality. Does not irritate my sensitive skin and is gentle enough to remove impurities without stripping my skin.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great products! Even though I found the smell of it to be quite different from what I'M used to, it grew on me. It cleans my skin beautifully and leaves it soft with no tightness whatsoever. Will repurchase!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

gentle consistency of a paste that transforms into delicate foam, mild, barely there scent. excellent cleansing power without stripping the skin. practical, squeezable tube. i pair it with centella ampoule serum for my sensitive skin and i will buy both products again.