SG

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this brand for hair and make up it’s one of my favorites .

3ateeq
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good

Auto-translated from Russian

The first thing I thought when I saw the shampoo in the package was: "How small!" And that's the only thing I don't like about this product. Everything else is wonderful! The shampoo is transparent, of medium thickness, with a delicate cosmetic aroma. It smells very nice, but almost does not remain on the hair. It lathers beautifully and cleans hair the first time. The manufacturer did not deceive, promising to improve the condition of the scalp. The shampoo really tangibly cleanses the roots and scalp. Delicate, comfortable, not to the point of squeaking, but at the same time, I clearly felt that the scalp seemed to breathe, became fresh. On my hair, the stereotype almost always worked that if the shampoo cleanses the roots well, then it will dry out along the length. But I was wrong! It turns out that this particular product is able to adequately work along the entire length without overdrying. Hair with him is not tangled, does not look like a washcloth. Air conditioning was required to a minimum. And if the hair were not so lightened, then I'm sure the shampoo would work alone, without auxiliary agents. In general, the hair looks great after using the new shampoo. Shiny, crumbly and very fresh at the roots. Satisfied with the purchase! Now I plan to take a closer look at the air conditioners of this company.

72ca4344-686f-45be-b099-304c7d7c0c0c
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great gentle shampoo for my frizzy, dry ends. The smell is very pleasant. Foams well. The ends of the hair do not dry out. I have a scalp that is sensitive to poor-quality shampoo formulations, this one fits perfectly.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very nice pair for damaged hair. Avocado and broccoli, rich in vitamins and amino acids, deeply nourish and moisturize damaged hair. Avocado extract naturally improves hair texture and stimulates hair growth. I use it as a daily remedy.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good shampoo. The smell is cool, not strong, so it doesn’t bother me (I’m sensitive to smells). The hair is softer and more alive. The box is small but worth it.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

A great shampoo makes hair pleasant and suitable for sensitive scalp and moisturizes the hair

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

smell is gorgeous. later I will add on application