SG

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Love this. Size is fair for the price. It/s really gentle to my scalp and my hair is unbelievably fragile so heavy conditioners aren't the option. Skin79 treatments leave my hair light and with volume which is the main benefit. Package is practical but not for travel.

This hair mask smells nice the scent is so refreshing and keeps my hair shiny and soft. easy to use and wash-off. I loved it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It is hydrate my hair

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very concentrated balm, replaces both conditioner and mask. It smells like delicious coconut, like a Bounty chocolate bar, and the smell remains on the hair for another 2 days. You need quite a bit of money, the balm is plump. After it, even a dyed blond like silk, shines, does not electrify under a hat. The roots are not greasy, the hair is clean as usual. If you found it helpful, give it a thumbs up. Thank you!😍

9d498006-d4a8-4900-92eb-a1075947ccb5
e9ef0bd6-7043-4cf7-9742-d8d5ee7db377
b6c5a474-c681-4234-b4c5-cc61e8d860c7
86c34289-c791-4623-91ac-a9ed91704f07
GreenMary
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The consistency is like a cream. Light cream) is distributed through the hair well. Smells amazing. It stays on the hair for a couple of hours. Caring properties are top notch. Moisturizes, does not weigh down and does not dry. The composition is full of all sorts of hydrolyzed proteins that are built into the structure of the hair. But there are few of them, all of them in the composition come after the fragrance. Therefore, you can use it on an ongoing basis safely. But for me, it turned out to be rather weak in the end. After several applications, the ends of the hair were split, which happens to me if there are not enough reenactors in the funds. So I won't repeat it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

My hair tends to be wavy and it feels like it's been permed. After washing your hair, towel dry it and apply it to your hands (for short hair) about 2 pushes. After that, I put a little oil on it and it dried naturally and it felt great. it's recommended.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The product is cute, and its packaging is beautiful on the outside, and it smells sweet too, but it is much better and cheaper, so I will not try again.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very silky hair after use ! Like it! Thank you very much

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great product! Corresponds to the criteria and the declared description, the quality is on top. I advise!