SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Description Real Ingredients No Stevia Insanely Delicious 4 g Sugar Per Cup Non-GMO Ingredients Gluten Free No Sugar Alcohols 64% Less Sugar* Kosher Dairy Yes, They're Real. Look, we know that real ingredients and low sugar don't always fall into the "insanely delicious" category. That is, until now. Our treats are loaded with tasty things you can legit pronounce and flavor combos that light up your brain parts. It's a balance of health and “heck-yea!" that our real-deal founders have been perfecting since Day 1. And we think you'll dig it. For real. What is allulose? Allulose is a sugar found in raisins and figs. It tastes like sugar but doesn't metabolize like it in your body. How many net carbs? Total carbohydrates - dietary fiber - allulose 4.7 g Net Carbs Per Cup *SkinnyDipped 15 g Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter cup vs the 21 g cup from the leading brand of milk chocolate peanut butter cups.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I try all the peanut butter cups. They are not available where I live and these are pretty good. They have a small amount of sugar, but are healthier than the ones in the candy section. The peanut butter flavor is mild, but it still does the job. I like one as an afternoon snack. There are a fair amount in the package. Worth a try.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I like the individual packages - Great for portion control so you don’t over eat them. These were the right around of sweetness, and the taste is similar to a Reese’s or any other peanut butter chocolate/candy bar. The downside is a tiny aftertaste of artificial sweetener or something along those lines, but these are still better than many other types of reduced calorie, sugar, light, 50/50, etc. candies.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I love these! It's sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is a bit excessive but because these are individually packaged, I was able to chuck it into my bag as a snack.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I bought these without looking closely at the ingredients. Why use maple syrup and allulose. Either make it sugar free or make it with sugar. At 4 grams of sugar per cup I think it was too sweet and the sweetness was a little strange. Won’t buy this product again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love peanut better snack and it’s one of my favourites. Not too sweet yet very satisfying. Melts a bit because of the weather. Just put it in the refrigerator for a while and it’s all good.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Be careful when storing them in the summer. They can melt in the packaging. It was a little messy eating them (the chocolate and oil separated), but they still tasted good! Peanut butter chocolate anything always tastes good!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Very tasty and highly quality ingredients. The whole family loves those.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

The bars are much better, I wonder why they didn't just use a clean sugarless base of peanut butter, it would have worked much better.