SG

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Glowing, Youthful Looking Complexion ✨

Youth Boost Bakuchiol Night Serum ✨ Bakuchiol is a plant derived, gentler alternative to retinol. Some skin benefits are : Anti-aging - Brighten skin tone - Smooth skin texture - Reduce Hyperpigmentation Anti-inflammatory - Minimize large pores. I use it applying 2-3 drops of this serum nightly after cleansing my face in combination with Hyaluronic Acid, this mix works wonders ! ✨

2d94e67b-63df-4463-8c23-73c81cd0d12e
15fd0b7d-254c-4665-8ad9-36b7b3feb61f
31a84d58-0122-42db-8e7d-4f74851044a1
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

i used to use their MarulaOil, but now we can not get them at i herb...pity... their products are not only organic but also trustworthy. vegan, cruelty-free, oganic, eco friendly...etc so i got this and use everyday instead of marulaoil. it contains some oils and has great smells i love that scent. now just started to use, i am not sure how bakuchiol effects for my aging skin. but absolutely i repeat. i use this after washing, before applying toner everyday

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Woohoo! Absolutely love this - slightly heavier serum but it still absorbs into the skin well and sits great under my moisturiser. Lovely smell and makes my skin look and feel healthier. It is much cheaper than my previous bakuchiol serum (and that was only 1%). Definitely going to repurchase this! What a find!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am still working with this. It has been a couple of weeks and I think I can see the benefits already, but not as much as I would have like. I will probably step up the frequency from once a day to twice a day to see if it accelerates things.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It has been really hard finding a good product to use for the past 6 years that I have suffered with acne and dry skin. I have had pretty severe acne that covered my entire face but also have wanted to start an anti-aging skincare regimen. I have tried creams, retinoids, facial scrubs, oils, serums, doing nothing, doing everything, and poured several chemicals onto my face for the past almost decade. Everything I did was either making my skin dry, making me break out or completely destroying my skin and not working. I tried using bakuchiol before and really like this one because it is natural and organic. As someone who is also concerned with the toxicity and pesticides in ingredients, I use EWG, an amazing app that helps to tell what are harmful to the skin and body. This product is EWG verified, meaning it is the safest product out there. So far it has not made me breakout and my skin feels so much more hydrated, it has helped my acne feel calm and less itchy while also lightening my skin and making it look more youthful. For me this product has been the best all around!!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It’s oil and you apply a cream after that. I can see the peeling in a few days but my wrinkles are slowly disappearing!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It's not very oily, absorbs slowly, skin looks moisturised if you use it under a cream. Nothing special otherwise. Has a herbal smell but it goes away quickly. Organic ingredients

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love this! Currently breast feeding and was looking for retinol alternative and I found this. My skin is looking and feeling great

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I like its light texture and the smell of almond, I think. Felt really good after the use of it.