SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
So Great I Put It on My Face!

I absolutely love this product. The fragrance is so subtle but nice. It really hydrates my skin even the soles of my feet feel more hydrated after putting this on. I use it on my face as well as a moisturizer; my skin is more plumped and hydrated for longer. I have combination skin and I don’t get oily at all after using this product. My dry patches are gone as well. I love that it soaks into the skin quickly, leaving behind smooth skin. I just wish it came in a 500 ml bottle but I’ll definitely be buying more soon.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It's a lighter moisturizer with a slight coffee like scent. I use it after the shower with moist mostly towel dried skin to lock in moisture since it contains hyaluronic acid. It completely sinks in and doesn't feel heavy at all. Nice ingredients and good value for the size. I would purchase again. I love Korean skincare products and this is another try I was not disappointed in.

Ornexi
Posted on May 18, 2022

I love it cause it is such a light skin moisturiser with a slight coffee scent (I love smell of the coffee), usually I use this lotion after shower and it's so gentle on skin. Perfectly fits sensitive and dry skin. I love how soft and smooth this is, but the texture is light, doesn't leave you oily or "heavy" feeling. The product has quite good ingredients in it and it is good value for the size. I love Asia's skincare products and this is another try I was not disappointed in. Definitely will purchase again. Vegan and cruelty-free.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I honestly didn’t expect it to be this good. - amazing scent - fast absorbing and just great desighn❤️

7e733ed4-9dd7-46b5-80a8-2b288f21e057

Light lotion like texture, not too thick with slightest coffee scent. Sinks in nicely, doesn't leave greasy residue. Not for extremely dry skin. Decent size. I use it daily. Spring/summer is the best time for it.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I live the scent and size ,texture is good also ,good for my sensitive skin

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love this lotion! Absorbs very fast, light and pleasant smell

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Smells like coffee with a hint of chocolate. Very light lotion.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Unexpected the lotion smells sweet. The thickness of the lotion is proper. Will be more attractive if the price can be a bit lower.

Posted on May 31, 2022

hydrating. The smell is more of a sweet smell not coffee.