SG

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Amazing sheet masks!

I picked this sheet mask based on the ingredient list and don't regret it's great mask. It gives me instant hydration and rescue to my skin when I desperately need it. It has such great calming ingredients which I love. The quality of sheet itself is amazing, it feels so soft and stick to the skin very well. This price point for 10 sheet masks is amazing. Definitely recommend!

ecc03983-ffce-4238-8e2e-c30c1670e6fb
05b383c0-80ef-4947-b3d7-219916db5b65
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The ingredients in this product say it all! I didn’t feel the moisturizing effects immediately, but once I woke up my face was soo supple as if I had went to a spa 🤍 There’s so much essence in the pack! I rubbed the remaining on my chest and arms and the result was incredibly soft skin ✨

3e0c0f58-60c5-468b-8f33-179edca03820
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have used a few of these masks now and I can safely say that these are great! They are easy to apply and have plenty of essence in the packet. I try to use one of these every week as my skin loves them. I like how there are 10 individually wrapped sheet masks in the package - it is a high quality product for the price point.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

this mask was a great surpise! the quality of the material of the sheet is really great, the size is perfect, usually most sheet masks are too small for my face, this one was perfect i really loved it. the best part, it is soaked in essence! thes a lot of essence, omg! i put it on my neck and hands and still there was some left so i put it on my face afte removing the mask. it feels very hydrating and moisturizing, my face feels really moisturizes and soft. the price is also very good. i recommed!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The price is Amazing ! Quality is very good, abundant serum in the mask, scent is fresh and relaxing, package is cute and easy to open . It hydrated my skin and gave me a pleasurable experience using it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

it's a very effective face mask. When I put it, I can feel my tired skin rejuvenated and hydrated. After I peel off the mask, the stunning brightness and smoothness do fulfil my expectation.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Super great value! These have so much essence i save the leftover in a jar for another day or two. Great for when my skin is really dry - after cleansing well, then putting on a good moisturizer and/or night mask after.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Exactly what I expected, super mask, super hydrating and not greasy or sticky. I think this is my fav scent so far. Going to buy it regularly.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Scent q Use n Quality po Size we Age lol Package kw Benefit po Composition we Frequency kl Sensitive quiet Moisturize wee Gentle kk

86eb995c-0746-44b6-93bf-bd06cc82626a