SG

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Great for summer

It’s a very good amount for a very good price, specially because mostly of the serums with Hyalluronic acid and Niacinamide tend to be more expansive. It have a gel texture, what is great for summer or hot countries because become watery once it touches the skin. You will need a small amount to cover your face and neck. And you need to wait until dries, which don’t take long. It’s great before you put some moisturizer or before makeup. But in my home office I use it alone, and it keep my face hydrated. The smell is good, typical of k-beauty products, but if you hate smell on your face, it takes a while to fade and you may feel that’s not for you.

73460bb0-42be-4153-bc9b-7209a333c115
3f89dc09-f314-4e6c-ab2a-5bd81f245c1a
741281d6-5d12-41df-a2b4-814efd33d9bc
8aeef1e2-177c-4322-970f-f0f0536a2cb0
edf82af9-4bec-49dc-92d7-eff1502096c6
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Like the ingredients, feels like a light liquid gel and it adsorbs pretty quickly. The smell reminds me a soap in public restroom, although it’s not strong (which is a plus) but I’m pretty sensitive about smells. Also the bottle is made of pretty solid plastic almost too solid to be able easily squeeze it to get the product out. I will most likely change the top to pump and it should eliminate this little inconvenience. Over all it is great especially for the price and I almost feel guilty giving it 4 stars not 5, but I still don’t really enjoy the smell.

ed28e3b4-5d8e-42ae-9931-94191f036f1a
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Almost all the products I use are Korean products. I use it for a few days and I can notice my skin is much softer, firmer, and my pores also look smaller. The only thing I wish was different is the pump of it makes it difficult to use them without the proper pumps. To sum up: a perfect product that gives a lot of moisture to the skin at a really affordable price!

first of all the box is sealed and the bottle is also sealed ,which I really appreciate and like. second the texture of the serum is jell like so one can control the amount needed and no waste. it's a little bit taky on the face for the first 3 minutes but after that the face will absorb it fast and I can add my cream normally after it . for the benefits it's to early to see results . and by the way the bottle is big.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

this product it's very big! I love the size it makes me want to apply it to my neck and hands as well. It has a thick consiste somewhat like a gel but it sinks quite fast into the skin .

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great bottle. Smells like flowers but this disappears once it’s on the skin. Wash face before using it and keep the skin moist otherwise may become too drying for your complexion. Wait for it dry before using your moisturiser. This is a decent size so a little goes a long way. Has a gel like consistency but spreads well like a water. Instructions for this serum are written in both English and Korean. Would definitely repurchase.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

the serum is great....very nice on the skin and doesnt make my combination skin break with acne( i have combination sensative skin that other hyaluoronic acid serums-expensive ones, doesnt agree with it).. i cant belive how my skin looks- stretched and fresh.its a bit thick in texture but absorbs beautifully....has a nice delicate smell and the amount of it is huge and in a very nice price....all and all i think its perfant

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I will keep buying this. I love the serum/essence. I use this as an essence on damp skin before my tretinoin and then apply a moisturizer to seal everything in my night time skin care. Packed with peptides, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid in one bottle and you cant beat the price for the amount you get.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

First time using it, it´s a gel texture hydrating toner lovely to use under serums. I´ve been using it for the 7skin method and my skin is supper hydrated and plump. Nice for a 51 year old skin

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love this serum! The texture, the fragrance, the composition, the price - excellent! It keeps my skin healthy, young, moist and beautiful. Definitely recommend! Korean cosmetics is the BEST!