SG

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Pleasant and fresh feeling after use, my skin is softer and more elastic! Good amount of mask in each packet.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Sunscreen is a must after this facial. Skin is bright and fresh but too sensitive. I guess vitamin c concentration is high.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Nice masks which can help to keep your skin hydrated

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Amazing product I have nothing else to say

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Packing, thick cardboard. The mask is suitable for all ages. The size of the pattern is average, the quality of the fabric is good, thin, delicate. The mask is easy to use, there is no smell, I keep all the masks in the refrigerator, which gives additional benefits as a decongestant effect, the composition of the mask is good, there are a lot of plant extracts. The mask works Delicately, suitable for my Sensitive skin and perfectly Moisturizes. The skin after the mask, nourished, well-groomed.

925cb20d-b71a-4fe9-aa97-838e5561c147
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I loved this sheet mask, it leaves the skin hydrated and fresh, the smell is delicious, there is a lot of essence inside. I bought it on sale and the value for money was great! I want to test all their lines.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the mask, the fabric is thin, almost transparent, well saturated with serum, the consistency of the serum is viscous, the skin becomes nourished after the mask.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The masks are the best I have tried, the quality is super! Lifting effect

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I got it to try and was pleasantly surprised! Excellent mask, perfectly moisturizes, the skin after it is smooth and moisturized, I definitely recommend

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Not used, see Ping and try